Constable (Women): 2030 Posts
- Railway Protection Force (RPF): 1827 Posts
- Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF): 203 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board/ University. Educational certificate other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/ 10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
Age (As on 01/07/16): 25 years
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
- Written examination will be conducted for those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny.
- The written examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheets which will comprise of 120 multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration. The question paper shall be of matriculation standard.
- The question paper will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 35 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and will be awarded 01 [one] mark for each correct answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
Physical Measurements: An applicant must have the following physical standards :-
Height - [cms]
UR / OBC
SC / ST
For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by Govt.** 155
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST [PET] AND PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST [PMT]
Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the number of vacancies in each category.
Number of chances
03 min 40 sec
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration- Jan 30, 2016
- Closing date of online registration- March 01, 2016 (17:00 Hrs)
For more details, please visit: http://rpfonlinereg.in/documents/Notificaton%20No.01_2016.pdf
Apply Online: http://rpfonlinereg.in/