Sunday, February 27, 2011

Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force (RPF / RPSF) Recruitment

Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force (RPF / RPSF)

Advertisement No. 1/2011

Recruitment of Constables (Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF


Applications are invited from eligible male / female candidates for filling up the following posts of Constables in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force.
  • Constable : 11952 posts (UR-6901, SC-1317, ST-1363, OBC-2371), Pay Scale : Rs.5200-2000/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/, Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from recognised board., Age : 18-25 years
Application Fee : Rs.40/- in the form of Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft in favour of The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer ........ Railway at (Gorakhpur/ Kolkata/ Bhubaneshwar/ Chennai). No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ Economic Backwards and Minorities.

How to apply : The applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the Nodal Chief Security Commissioner of North Eastern Railway/ Eastern Railway/ East Coast Railway/ Southern Railway as the full address is provided in the detailed advertisement within 30 days i.e. upto 28/03/2011.

For more information and application form, please visit http://indianrailways.gov.in or please click on the image to view/ download the details.

8 comments:

  1. my name is amit kumar. mob-9999641546 dob-27-03-1988 father name is - late nirmal prasad gupta . mre pas call leter nai aya kab tak aega.mail-rhtgupta308@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is sanjay kumar s/o shri ram kalap . my dob -- 10.01.1987 sir abhi tak mera ( RPF)ka call letter nahi aaya hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir, my name is john jose my fathers name jose a.j and i am from kerala i want to know how much time will take to get the call letter my mail id johnbravolast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR I AM JYOTI SANKAR MAJHEE AT DARUTHENGA BHUBANESWAR ODISHA I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY CALL LETTER YET .WHEN THE EXAM HELD ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls tell me about my admit card or applied form details. my email is - raman.mishra1024@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't received my roll number as yet. Kindly provide me information regarding it on 09815375051
    or mail me at mohit_it743@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir when shall i receive my rpf exam call letter of empl notice 1/2011 my email id is vinodsanju10571@gmail.com and contact no. Is 9671407855

    ReplyDelete